Who am I? That’s a very loaded question. My name is Kobe, I’m from New York City, I’m half Korean, half Black, and I’m trying to figure out who I am as well.
What is this?
This is really just a place for me to share my thoughts, writing, music, opinions and, mostly, my poetry. Writing is my greatest passion and I do it constantly, so I figured it’d be interesting if I created a website where I could share it all with anybody interested.
Also, a few interesting facts about me:
- I was kidnapped when I was a child by my father, and spent 7 months in Korea
- I skateboard as well as code
- I’m very argumentative and also not very judgmental
- I like to think I have a modicum of intelligence
- One time I was interviewed by Xinhua (Chinese State Media)
A few things to note:
- I will likely not post all of my writing here (there’s so much of it that it would take forever just to type it all up)
- I actively encourage constructive criticism (seriously anything worthwhile you have please tell me I always desire to improve)
- Sometimes I may post the occasional essay or paper
If you need to contact me for any reason, even if it’s just to talk, i can be reached at:
” I believe that I’m going to be able to die doing the things I was born for. I believe that I’m going to be able to die high off the people. I believe that I will be able to die as a revolutionary in the international revolutionary proletarian struggle. And I hope that each one of you will be able to die in the international proletarian revolutionary struggle or you’ll be able to live in it. And I think that struggle’s going to come. Why don’t you live for the people? Why don’t you struggle for the people? Why don’t you die for the people?”– Fred Hampton